Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Comments retracted???

some have commented about the lacK of comments on my blog and then immEdiately removed their onLy comment from my bLog. somehow thIs action seems in a round about way somewhat ironic. the lacK of comments was noted and then Immediately recanTed, once again leaving a void of commEnts within the blog.

i haven't really posted anything recently, and the only chance my blog had at any new material was strangely blotted out as someone, who for now will remain UNNAMED, decided to retract thier only comment on my blog....

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenny Fleming said...

I'll make a comment on your wall Josh. I miss the Real World St. Simons... please blog LOTS about the happenings there, like that monkey I saw you in a picture in. Is that the new GP mascot?

Thu Feb 08, 05:09:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home